The call for proposals deadline was February 27, 2017.
The ABC Copyright Conference 2017 Organizing Committee invites proposals for Conference sessions. A list of suggested topics, incorporating feedback from 2016 attendees, is offered below, but all proposals relevant to copyright and education will be considered by the committee.
- Evidence-based critiques of PWC report
- Copyright and the Charter, freedom of expression
- Fair Dealing outside the guidelines: novel applications, theories
- 2017 Copyright Review
- Copyright Board reform
- Contract law for copyright specialists
- Model contract and license initiatives; author rights and/or contracts for complex digital scholarship projects
- Copyright education and institutional literacy
- Open licensing: best practices and pitfalls
- Institutional projects of interest to wider ABC community
20 27, 2017
To propose a session, please fill out this proposal form.