Getting to Harbour Centre and downtown hotels
515 West Hastings St.,
Vancouver, BC V6B 5K3
From YVR airport:
- Public transportation: The Canada Line runs from the airport to two downtown stations (Vancouver City Centre and Waterfront), which are both within blocks of Harbour Centre and most of our accommodation suggestions.
- Taxis: There are taxi stands on Level 2 of both Domestic and International Arrivals at YVR.
- The YVR website offers additional transportation information.
From BC Ferries:
- Public transportation: Use Translink’s Trip Planner tool (or call Translink at 604-953-3333) for transit options from Horseshoe Bay or Tsawwassen terminal.
- Coach bus service is available from various Vancouver Island locations to downtown Vancouver.
- Driving directions to/from Horseshoe Bay and Tsawwassen terminals.
- Taxis: The Vancouver area has numerous taxi companies.
Parking near Harbour Centre information and public parking map.
Getting around once you’re here
Tourism Vancouver map of downtown Vancouver.
Translink: public transportation information in and around Vancouver.
Downtown Vancouver is very walkable and cyclable!
Traveler by rawpixel.com is licensed under CC BY 0.0