The 2019 Program Committee invites proposals for conference sessions. The theme of the conference is “Negotiating Copyright: Local, National and Global Contexts.” A list of potential session topics is offered below, but all relevant proposals will be considered.
- Indigenous knowledge and copyright
- Licensing issues and contracts
- Open access and OERs
- Copyright updates (Copyright Act review, Copyright Board, court cases, international copyright developments, etc.)
Proposals should be no more than 300 words. Proposals should include:
- Proposal title
- Proposal description (300 word maximum)
- Type of session (workshop, presentation, panel, other)
- Time required (includes both presentation and Q&A if relevant) (25 or 50 minutes; workshop proposals have the opportunity to choose two 50 minute sessions)
The deadline for submissions was January 21, and the call for proposals is now closed.
Updated deadline: Please submit your proposal by 11:59 pm on Monday, January 21, 2019 ! Deadline: Please submit your proposal by 11:59 pm on Monday , January 7, 2019 .